Preparation of Manuscript
- Read the Aims & Scope to gain an overview and assess if your manuscript is suitable for this journal
- Use the Microsoft Word template to prepare your manuscript according to the ICMJE Guidelines
- Read the Research and Publication Ethics guidelines and ensure that they are reflected in your manuscript
- Make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, plagiarism, conflict of interest etc have been appropriately considered. Read the policy documents under "JRMC Policies" on the main page
- Ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript.
- Download the Author Declaration Form, get it signed from all authors (Without this document your manuscript will not be processed)
- An Ethical Review board approval letter is required for every original study. If an ethical review board is not present in your institute, download the Ethical Declaration Form. (Without this document your manuscript will not be processed)
- Click Register and log in to the OJS system as an author.
- Attach the Manuscript in Word format along with the authorship form and ethical approval letter.
Manuscript Submission Overview
Type of Publications:
JRMC has no restrictions on the length of manuscripts, provided that the text is concise and comprehensive. Full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. JRMC requires that authors publish all experimental controls and make full datasets available where possible.
The Manuscripts submitted to JRMC should neither be published before nor be under consideration for publication in another journal. The main article types are as follows:
- Articles: Original research manuscripts. The journal considers all original research manuscripts provided that the work reports scientifically sound experiments and provides a substantial amount of new information. Authors should not unnecessarily divide their work into several related manuscripts, although Short Communications of preliminary, but significant, results will be considered. Quality and impact of the study will be considered during peer review.
- Reviews: These provide concise and precise updates on the latest progress made in a given area of research. Systematic reviews should follow the HEC or PMDC guidelines.
- Preprints and Conference papers: JRMC previously did not accept/publish preprint and conference proceedings. However, expanded and high-quality conference papers can be considered as articles if they fulfill the following requirements: (1) the paper should be expanded to the size of a research article; (2) the conference paper should be cited and noted on the first page of the paper; (3) if the authors do not hold the copyright of the published conference paper, authors should seek the appropriate permission from the copyright holder; (4) authors are asked to disclose that it is conference paper in their cover letter and include a statement on what has been changed compared to the original conference paper. JRMC does not publish pilot studies or studies with inadequate statistical power.
- Case Reports: We publish case reports and case series for conditions that are novel.
Manuscripts for JRMC should be submitted through the online submission system at http://journalrmc.com/index.php/JRMC. The submitting author, who is generally the corresponding author, is responsible for the manuscript during the submission and peer-review process. The submitting author must ensure that all eligible co-authors have been included in the author list and that they have all read and approved the submitted version of the manuscript. To submit your manuscript, register, and log in to the OJS. All co-authors can see the manuscript details in the submission system if they register and log in using the e-mail address provided during manuscript submission.
Go through articles published in JRMC and follow the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors guidelines regarding manuscript preparation. Click the link above and review these guidelines before submitting your manuscript.